September 18, 2012

World Wide What? Lego Meme-ia

I've missed a few days of blogging (3 to be exact), but I kept busy online. And now I shall share with you the fruits of my labor (actually, I'm meme-dumping because if I do it on Twitter everyone will block me for spam).

I have about 500 saved memes/pictures from all over the Internet. Normally I would have just spammed my Facebook page with all of these while adding my delightful little captions and comments. But I fried my account a few months back and now have no outlet. I will not burden this one post with all 500 spambots. I will try to organize them into groupings and instead bombard everyone with multiple posts. Maybe all today, maybe over the month. I haven't decided yet.

Anywho, I thought I'd start off with the miracles of Lego. I wish I were this creative with mine, but alas mine usually sit in a bucket and collect dust. Every now and then I use them for a minefield as revenge on my brothers, but I'd prefer it that they stay in the bucket as opposed to getting vacuumed up by their revenge.

Without further ado:

Who you gonna call? Legobusters!




Marty McLego goes back to the future...


The Avengers: Some Assembly Required



All I can really say is someone had way too much time on their hands.



That's what you get for using the Rebel's laundromat.



Have you heard Weird Al's latest hit single?



Thanks to the economy George Lucas had to cut his budget back.



Now if we were only taught this in biology...



Lego my cake?



MacGyver was here.


And the gold medal goes to...



A rebel's day off: 



Purr-troopers?



I have a sinking feeling about this.


Lego Presents: The Avengers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment